Hotel Husafell celebrates International Women’s Day with the launch of ‘Hiking and Horses,’ a new adventure package for solo travelers available until October 31. The country's compact size, low crime rate, friendly citizenry of English speaking people, reputation for gender equality, and transformative travel experiences make Iceland a favorite destination for women solo travelers.
‘Hiking and Horses’ immerses independent spirits in the remote beauty of West Iceland’s otherworldly nature and provides non-awkward opportunities to mingle with fellow travelers and locals alike.
Amid volcanic and glacial landscapes, guests travel on horseback, hike nature trails, experience backcountry hospitality at a family-run horse farm, and discover local legends and folklore on a heritage walk around Husafell.
Independent spirits can customize their journey with trips to nearby Langjokull glacier and the world's largest lava cave, as well as on-property activities like outdoor thermal swimming and mountain biking.
'HIKING AND HORSES' SOLO PACKAGE
Tailor-made for solo wanderers and discounted 30% off regular rates, the package includes:
- 3 night stay at Hotel Husafell, a member of National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World
- Private hiking in Husafell Nature Reserve with local expert guide
- Visit to family-run Sturlureykir Horse Farm in Reykholt for an introduction to the Icelandic horse and brief riding lesson
- Horseback riding with fellow travelers along a unique hot-spring river
- A taste of geothermally baked earth bread
- An evening stroll with your fellow hotel guests on a heritage walk around Husafell
- Soak in Iceland's spa culture and mingle with the locals at the outdoor Husafell thermal baths
- Experience Float water wellness therapy
- Mountain bike rental
- Daily breakfast
- Wi-fi, parking & taxes
For a complete list of activities click here: https://www.hotelhusafell.com/offers/hiking-and-horses-solo-adventure .
Package rate for three night stay from $1,310 available through October 31, 2018.
For pricing based on double occupancy or to book email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images available for download: https://www.hotelhusafell.com/press/media-kit
# # #
About Hotel Husafell
Hotel Husafell is the only 4-star resort dramatically located just steps away from Langjokull Glacier in West Iceland. Surrounded by the region’s renowned attractions, Saga sites, highlands and nature inspired adventure activities, the hotel appeals to outdoor loving travelers seeking elegant surroundings. The resort-style property features 48 design-centric guestrooms, gourmet restaurant with glacier views, thermal spa, GEO certified golf course and hiking trails. Fully self-sustainable, the resort is powered by 100% clean, renewable energy produced on site. Hotel Husafell is a proud member of National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World.
+1 (917) 484-1814